Why pollution control ?
Control of water, air and land pollutions is the most critical in protecting the planet. Various human and industrial activities create significant amounts of harmful pollutants to water, air and soil, and mitigating them is part of the sustainable development goals of any nation. These pollutants are detrimental to both the environment and human health.
Types/sources of pollutants
- Oxides of carbon, sulfur, and nitrogen.
- Pesticides used in crops
- Power generation from fossil fuels
- Nuclear power generation
- Combustion in automobiles
- Arsenic from anthropogenic and natural processes
- Microplastics from sewage treatment plants and surface runoff.
- Emissions from cooking and industrial processes
- Particulate matter
- And many more.
What we do?
We collaborate with inventors, institutions, and industries to explore all sustainable pollution control technologies, which include but not limited to the following:
- Sustainable wastewater treatment
- Particulate matter emission control
- Air and water purification
- Technologies to deal with emissions from fossil and nuclear power generation.
- Automobile emission control
- Industrial emission control
- Indoor emission control
- Arsenic removal.
- Microplastic removal
Do you have an idea?
If you have a novel idea for pollution control, we will work with you to shape it into a commercially viable product on a win-win basis. Please contact us for more details: email@example.com