Why innovation lab?
- Young minds have unlimited potential, which remains unidentified and utilized.
- Young minds need to be prepared to understand and contribute towards the national and global sustainable development goals.
- In this digital era, young minds need proper guidance to explore the digital media for creativity and innovation.
- Young minds need a practical facility with necessary resources and infrastructure to transform their novel ideas into products.
- The novel intellectual ideas/designs/products emerging out of such a facility need to be protected and introduced to the market.
- Many school dropouts may have novel ideas that can be a game changer…!!
- Young minds need proper guidance in research, product development, intellectual property rights, commercialization and entrepreneurship.
- Community-level innovation labs would be a promising facility to engage our teens during their off-school hours, weekends, and holidays.
- We set up community-level innovation lab or incubation centers at various locations within and outside India.
- Our innovation labs will have basic infrastructure for exploring, experimenting and prototyping.
- Students from primary to higher secondary levels can join the lab with an admission fee and monthly fee.
What we do?
Call for collaborators/franchisees
We invite individuals, schools, governmental bodies, NGOs, etc. to collaborate with IREEE for setting up innovation labs in their location on a mutually beneficial basis.
Call for trainers
We invite individuals (both males and females) having outstanding innovative skills to become trainers in our innovation labs.
Mail us for more details: email@example.com