IREEE PRESS is a unique platform for the dissemination of cutting-edge knowledge through both print and digital media. It is an icon for high quality and reliable source for disseminating scholarly information in-line with the advancements in science and technology.
Scope of IREEE Press
• Journals: ->International Journal of Advanced Thermofluid Research
• Manuals etc.
2. Competitive events, conferences, and exhibitions
3. Online editorial management system for journals
4. Online conference management system
Call for Book Proposals
- Areas that match with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals: https://sdgs.un.org/goals
- We encourage themes that have reasonable uniqueness in terms of scientific contribution, originality, market demand, and usefulness to academics/industry/society/research community.
- We do not encourage collected editions, where chapters are contributed by individual authors. Such editions often lack proper connectivity between the chapters, and they are often not more than a compilation of articles rather than a book.
- The book must be designed and organized by the authors/editors themselves with adequate cohesion and reasonable connectivity between the chapters.
- The proposal will be scanned for plagiarism, and if the similarity is within the acceptable limit, it will be considered for peer-review.
- Apart from the internal review, the proposal will be reviewed by minimum two external experts in the field.
- The decision will be made and communicated to the authors within a maximum of 60 days from the date of submission.
Call for editors/reviewers
We invite experienced authors/researchers who possess excellent writing and editing skills to join our pool of editors under various disciplines. They will be paid honorarium for reviewing book proposals and proof-reading/editing the submitted books.
Interested experts are requested to mail us with their CV to email@example.com