What We Do?
We collaborate with industries and leading research and development (R&D) organizations for exploring and developing new products.
Certified and recommended by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, and Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Government of India.
• India’s first and the world’s cheapest off-ground automatic wastewater treatment technology• Patented by Government of India under breakthrough patent category.
• Certified and recommended by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, and Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Government of India.
• Fully automatic: the primary, secondary, and tertiary treatment stages are integrated in a single automatic unit that is operated through an electronic control system.
• Off-ground: the large pits dug on the ground in the conventional plants are fully eliminated as the entire unit is made off-ground.
• Portable, plug-n-play type
• It can be customized for any effluent-generating equipment.
• It can be customized to treat any type of wastewater (domestic, municipal, industrial, or petroleum refinery)
• 95% space-saving
• Ensures up to 90% reusability of the treated effluent, particularly in the effluent-generating equipment in various industries.
• The system can be designed to deliver clean water for agriculture or drinking.
• Fully sustainable
• Rapid and user-friendly
• No skilled workers are needed for operation and maintenance.
• Suitable for small, medium, and large-scale industries
• Compliance of the treated water with World Health Organization is fully ensured.
• Extremely affordable cost compared to the existing practices.
• It can be designed to operate either batch-wise or continuous depending on the customer requirement.
• The top-soil removal is averted thereby playing a vital role in land ecosystem management.